Fisher Stover Poster

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmgill

Feb 25, 2012
FL
Would like to acquire an old Fisher Stover poster. Would anyone out there have one they want to sell?

Any particular one in mind? Some are actually ads blown up for in-store use. You can scan an ad and possibly print poster size.
I can send you pictures that you can possibly print poster size as well. They are not for sale, mine are under glass in frames.
You can message CamFan in Georgia. He had some 1984 Worlds Fair posters left that will be from Fisher Stoves South East that was near your area.

This one is my favorite on the bathroom door at Fisher Stoves of PA;
You'll find it in downsized ads as well.

P1010006.JPG

I'll try to post a file of the Ben Franklin ad I scanned and enlarged just for larger printing. (I believe it was an ad and not made in poster size) If it doesn't work, message me and I'll email you the file.
If nothing else, it makes a good desktop / screensaver. ==c

Attachments

• Ben Franklin.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.