Fisher woodburner model MI?????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yetty734

Dec 10, 2007
Central OH
i recently aquired a stove which i thought was a fisher granma bear. i was wrong cause where it usually would say GM it says MI. does anyone know what model this is??

thanks

When Fisher added the Grandma to their woodstove "bear family" (joining the Baby, Momma, and Poppa models), it was an instant success. This spurred them on to release the Mother Inlaw, which proved to be the undoing of the company. By all reports it was obnoxiously noisy, got too hot under the collar, and gobbled up fuel like there was no tomorrow.

thechimneysweep said:
When Fisher added the Grandma to their woodstove "bear family" (joining the Baby, Momma, and Poppa models), it was an instant success. This spurred them on to release the Mother Inlaw, which proved to be the undoing of the company. By all reports it was obnoxiously noisy, got too hot under the collar, and gobbled up fuel like there was no tomorrow.

Beer---->Monitor :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.