Fisher

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Deanna carter

Apr 6, 2022
Ga.
A6479A3F-8D5D-4CE9-8924-88E245C4D2A3.jpeg

Reactions: Frankdozer
It's going to depend entirely upon the local market. Some areas are getting over $1000 others are still in the $300 $400 range which is what I think they are actually worth. Value will also depend upon whether they have ul tags or not. Which I don't think yours have

Southerners love their heat! I wouldn’t think you would find many Grandpas that put out so much heat down there, but the largest stoves and Papa Bears are even found in Florida.

This one is a Grandpa I, 1977 or ‘78. They will have numbers and initials in weld on the bottom if they were made in GA. Numbers are a stove number, not serial. Could have a second set of initials under ash fender when vented, doors hung, and ash fender installed.