Fiskars at the WallyWorld

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaDave

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2008
Northern MI - in the mitten
Now I've seen everything.
Wife and I were at Wally's today just browsing and while in the seasonal (read that as Christmas stuff) area, I came across an X25 maul and an X7 (I think) hatchet.
Hatchet was just under $22. Didn't bother looking at the price for the maul. Almost bought the little bugger.
Come to think of it, they sell Poulan saws too.

I grabbed my X25 in late May at a Walmart in small town SW IA on the way to family reunion. Seen a couple of them at 1 of the 3 stores in metro area over the summer,about 3 weeks back most all the lawn & garden stuff was replaced with Xmas.Never have seen the hatchet or X27 here,just a couple big pruning loppers & a machete or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.