Fiskars X 27 price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarbert

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 23, 2006
Maryland
I was viewing Baileys online tonight and noticed the price of an x27 is now below 40 dollars. Whats up with this? Are they getting made in China or is this a special ?
Mike

I noticed that in my Bailey's catalogue from a few weeks back.Xmas promotion I believe,price good until 12/31/11. Shipping to my location brings it up to $53 total,Amazon was $50 with free shipping last I checked.

I bought mine from Amazon. I the split 4 cords of mostly oak, maple and yellow birch. I have exactly 2 rounds that were set aside for later splitting. I have been an 8lb maul guy, and still like it. I also have a 28 inch SS but I am tall with long arms and it is too short. The X27 is excaliber!

That's a great price.If it holds for a few weeks I'll be grabbing one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.