Fiskars x27

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth96

Burning Hunk
Feb 8, 2014
SW Ohio
Just told my wife I ordered the x27.. showed her the pic on Amazon with 5 stars from 1500 people.. told her all you have to do is set it by the wood pile and it splits the wood for you... she almost believed me..

Remember, it can split heads too. ;lol

Reactions: jaychino415
Well maybe Writenoob should stick the extra one he got under his bed..

Reactions: bobdog2o02
Well maybe Writenoob should stick the extra one he got under his bed..
Splits your wood just by being near? Under the bed? Sounds like a rude awakening, in the morning! !!!

:mad:(O.K. 'noob, let's keep this family !!):mad:

Reactions: Gareth96
I had a great great uncle that always kept his axe and his pick under his bed. They were his prize possessions. He always kept them sharp and kept a watch on them.

People would ask to borrow them. He always said no. Folks even plotted to steal them. But to my knowledge, it never happened. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.