1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

flame size and temp concern

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Shane and Jessica, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Shane and Jessica

Shane and Jessica New Member

this is what we have going on with the flame. not so concerned anymore after posts from everyone and contacting the dealer. it does go up and down. usually really big flame for the first few minutes. double checked all settings and am confident that we have the stove on the correct settings. thanks everyone for your input. really appreciated. p.s. burning new england pellets

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. nikeseer

nikeseer Member

Loc:
    Central Connecticut
    The numbers they gave me are what the factory setting should be on the control board. There is a little knob in there and it should be a 1. Mine is supposed to be on my cab50 a 4 based on the control board. If you are concerned which yours is supposed to be. Send the part number off the control box to qdfinfo@heartnhome.com
  3. nikeseer

nikeseer Member

Loc:
    Central Connecticut
    Happy to say I have a feed setting that is working great and great air going through. My cab50 is putting out some great heat. Keeping it running 24/7 to soak up the warmth so when the colder temps come back we'll be roasty toasty!