flex to rigid adapter?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob bennett

Feb 19, 2008
Lynden, Washington
My google powers are failing me. I was just given 3 feet of metelbestos rigid insulated chimney with a nice cap. I'd like to add it onto my chimney. It currently has a a forever flex liner in it. I have heard mention of an adapter on the forum, but I can't seem to find an adapter online.

Does anyone have a link to a flex to rigid adapter that I can use to extend my flue?

Thanks

Simpson duravent makes a transition anchor plate to go from duraliner to Class A. Check and see if metalbestos does also. Check out their liner and class A catalogs, it would be in one of those if they make such a thing.

My small amount of flex liner at the smoke shelf was made to fit right into the double wall rigid I used. Of course it is a system all made by the same manufacturer, for the purpose of which I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.