Flue brush and rods - where to get?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the brush after I got done... Note the bend from getting it into the pipe, you can also see the way I rigged the line, the plumbing fittings, and the other sections of conduit (taken apart as I pulled back down)

Attachments

• shrunkbrushpic.jpg
    shrunkbrushpic.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 273
Sorry about the poor quality on the pix, I'm still figuring out the best tools and settings to use to get from the 1024x768, full 24bit color that I get from the camera, down to the size that will go up here...

At any rate, the stove now seems to draw much better. Temps are back down in the 50's so I am back to burning again to keep the house in the upper 60's...

I'm happy, now all I have to do is learn how to sing and I can try out for the remake of Mary-Poppins %-P (It would be fun to turn that scene into a "whack-a-mole" game, don't you think?)

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.