Fog Feathers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quads

Minister of Fire
Nov 19, 2005
Central Sands, Wisconsin
IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5458.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5471.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5476.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

Amazing scenery--You really capture it well!

Those are really beautiful shots, Quads. I love the hoar frost on the pines, we never see that sort of thing around here (maritime climate). Real eye candy!

one of my favorites.

Thanks! It's been like that 3 mornings in a row now. Supposed to continue.

Super pics - thanks for the refresher.
I'm guessing the 4 wheeler is still able to crawl over your snow trails? Your pictorial submissions haven't lessened as the snow has deepened.
I'm not a winter cutter - I'm a spring to fall guy when it comes to preparing my wood.
Happy burning.

maplewood said:
Super pics - thanks for the refresher.
I'm guessing the 4 wheeler is still able to crawl over your snow trails? Your pictorial submissions haven't lessened as the snow has deepened.
I'm not a winter cutter - I'm a spring to fall guy when it comes to preparing my wood.
Happy burning.
Yep, still able to get out on the trails with the ATV. The deer and I have been packing them down regularly, unlike the last two years where we got too much snow all at once and then was unable to do anything. We've got lots of snow this year too, but it came in small enough amounts to keep up with.

I cut in the Spring and Fall too. And Summer.

Quads -

Awesome photos! Anyone of the closeup photos would make a wonderful Christmas card!

Shari

Quads, great photos....always look forward to your posts!

I think those are some of your best.

Thanks everyone! It was like that again this morning, and maybe a couple more days too.

As always, very beautiful photos.

Amazing pictures Reminds me how much i love taking pictures. I'll have to get the old camera out and dust it off!

quads said:

Funny looking lama.

Cool pics. We have had the same kind of stuff the last couple of days around my parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.