For anyone who has recieved delivery of 1.5 ton pallets...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a credit this morning from woodpellets. It seems there was a mix up at the loading center. Apparently they are switching over to 1.5 ton pallets, and that is what was supposed to be loaded on the truck for my delivery.

So not a website mixup as i thought, but a trucking mishap...and it was settled with no questions asked.

Thanks for the update. But they have left you hanging to get the 40 bags more you have already paid the delivery fee on, but don't have. Hope this mild weather holds on for a while. Sure is saving a lot of energy. I really like it when I have pellets to add to the carry over for next year.

save$ said:
Thanks for the update. But they have left you hanging to get the 40 bags more you have already paid the delivery fee on, but don't have. Hope this mild weather holds on for a while. Sure is saving a lot of energy. I really like it when I have pellets to add to the carry over for next year.

Nope, not left hanging...without me asking , they put a note in my file that my next order would be with "free shipping".

And the shipping i DID pay was the same for 3 tons or 6....

j-takeman said:
Glad all is well! Love a happy ending! :)

He got a damn refund... Happy endings usually cost me extra!

Mistakes happen. I know I have had my share. From what you are saying, you brought it to their attention and they responded by fixing it to your satisfaction. Gotta love it when it turns out good. Looks like you have found a honest company to deal with. That is worth a lot.

We are currently -6 heading for -12 or lower tonight. Plus the wind.

The local True Value is 220 a ton, 195 if I get them from Denver.

I can get a ton pallet just on a F150 locally but it would be 2 loads from Denver. Just wish I had a Fork Lift to unload!

I would prefer 40 bag pallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.