For Dix

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynnergy

Feeling the Heat
Oct 15, 2012
Coast, BC
Lol immediately thought of you when the Alliance for Green Heat posted this on FB this morning:

Reactions: Delta-T
that's the coolest

I'm confused, as I don't see a harness on that horse. What's keeping that horse from just propelling forward as it walks, or otherwise the threadmill spinning? I think there's more here than meets the eye, like a hidden motor.

For that thing to work, it would need to be inclined more than it appears to be, or the horse would have to be harnessed to the rig.

edit: here's a good example of a rig with proper incline, as I implied above. Looks like animal abuse to me, but I guess I don't know horses. I just know physics.

Horses are amazing creatures :)

Animal abuse? I don't think so. I'd be more concerned about the rain rot on the back of the horse in vid #1 .... a different angle

Reactions: Doug MacIVER
Status
Not open for further replies.