for orwner eco 65 only...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leclown57

Feb 19, 2014
quebec city,canada
hi, everybody! i new member (i'm french canadian ...excuse for write error) the same furum doesn't existe ...in french , i have a wood stove since 12 years ,i like my wood stove white a 4inch duck outlet but , i begin to difficulty to find the wood a moderate price.
i burn approx,8 bundle by years
a looking for eco 65 drolet pellet its the same duck systeme (with plenum) .
what the real consumption the bag at low ajust speed?
the clean up inside the stove (frequency)
all the gasket it is a single use?
what the temperature at the outlet in the plenum at the first speed(cheap speed)
i don't find my question on the fabricant web site,same at phone service ... thank you every one!

I clean about once every 2 days of running 24/7.
The gaskets are single use but, when you buy the kit they give you 2 sets for the cleaning.
On low it does not make much heat or flow much air , about 100F but depends how you measure.
I dont use low but the manual says about 30 hours per 40lb bag, but I think it uses a bit more, during startup. When I start and stop all the time it uses more fuel.
Follow all my threads, you will know alot about the stove then....

Last edited:
hi, everybody! i new member (i'm french canadian ...excuse for write error) the same furum doesn't existe ...in french , i have a wood stove since 12 years ,i like my wood stove white a 4inch duck outlet but , i begin to difficulty to find the wood a moderate price.
i burn approx,8 bundle by years
a looking for eco 65 drolet pellet its the same duck systeme (with plenum) .
what the real consumption the bag at low ajust speed?
the clean up inside the stove (frequency)
all the gasket it is a single use?
what the temperature at the outlet in the plenum at the first speed(cheap speed)
i don't find my question on the fabricant web site,same at phone servilce ... thank you every one!

Last edited by a moderator:
My feeling is you need to clean the stove every 48 hours min, or your asking for trouble. My gauges and eyes show very bad combustion (soot) after even 24 hours without a cleaning...

Status
Not open for further replies.