For other Weather buffs, Weather warning by state, "link"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
For a few I looked at.

Alaska : Red flag warning, fire danger

WOW : Michigan: "frost warnings" , thought you guys have had 70° weather, time to start a fire?

Wisconsin: "flood warnings", Lakes over full & flooding low lands??

Texas : "Flash Flood warnings", getting hammered by rain, thunder storms, from drought to floods.

Link; select state:
http://alerts.weather.gov/

Ya, two nights in a row. One of these days it will warm back up. I looked at the apple and peach trees again today and doubt if we'll have any this year. I tried to save them but just too many hard freezes. When the temperature gets into the mid 20's, it is hard to save them. Cripes, I see lots of fiddlehead ferns that got froze and died too. Weird spring for sure.

Dave, Dennis, I think we might be done. Looking at the long range forecast shows nothing lower than low 40's right through the end of the month.
I might have had the last fire of the season last night.
This is, of course, subject to change.>>

85 on Monday, this morning it was < 32.

Fire warning? I was burning old tires a couple days ago, didn't figure the woods were that dry!

Status
Not open for further replies.