For the love of all that is holy!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
I just want the frickin' parts I ordered!

Stove collar heat shield, not A STOVE PIPE SHIELD!

DOUBLE WALL 8" oval to 6" round pipe, NOT SINGLE WALL!

Is there ANYONE that can fulfill a simple parts order?! As far as I can tell, the answer is a resounding "NO!"

Bummer. Is this the second or third try? At least it's good that you have the 30NC up and running for warmth.

Third try.

And I can't even blame it on VC stuff. It is strictly customer service related.

Wow BB, that sucks... I heard the story of the last couple times. I'd be throwing stuff at the wall by now.

Hope you get it sorted, and get some compensation for your lost time.

That sucks, you have my utmost sympathy.

Attempt number four is now underway...

Hmm to bad you cant teleport there and kick em in the fanny ! Good luck on number 4 hope it works out.

Pete

I went with an online vendor this time, Woodland Direct. Should have done that in the first place. The part should arrive by Thursday. I would still like the stove collar heat shield, but I should be okay without it.

Maybe fab your own or have one made?

Maybe fab your own or have one made?
We're on the same page. Spoke with my neighbor that operates a forge over the weekend about this.

Sounds like bad customer service for sure.

Thats bad hope it works out.

8" oval to 6" round double wall pipe arrived today. The urge to kill is subsiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.