For those who don't have snow for Christmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
Yard pictures:

Attachments

• 100_6956.jpg
    100_6956.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 600
  • 100_6977.jpg
    100_6977.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 594
  • 100_6975.jpg
    100_6975.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 617
  • 100_6979.jpg
    100_6979.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 594
Thanks Bogey! You're alright....for a Steelers fan. Nice moose rack too!!!!!

fv

Thanks for the visual :)

My sled is sitting waiting to be fired up... I'm salivating looking at the white powder!

I actually am missing the snow. This just isn't right. Day before Christmas Eve and the yard is all green except for the puddles the size of small lakes with all the rain we've had. Practically looks like we had ponds dug!!

We haven't even had rain. I think our local ski resort is offering a promotion to those people that bought season passes in advance for use at other resorts.

Those pictures are pretty. I am praying a light snow year. I haven't even had the blower out all this year. :) Probably means we'll get slammed later.

Great pics as usual Dave! Alaska is a beautiful place!

Ray

Thanks Bogey! Wish we had some of our own to share. Brown and xmas don't really go together that well. Least for me anyway!

stejus said:
My sled is sitting waiting to be fired up... I'm salivating looking at the white powder!

Same here, even managed to get access to the main trail via my neighbors property so i could ride from the house, worst part is, its not looking like it will be possible because were not getting any real snow.

Thanks for sharing! I wish that we had snow like that right now. Snow and a Steelers fan. That's great!

Attachments

• Snowman Terrible Towel.jpg
    Snowman Terrible Towel.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 451
Thanks for the reminder Dave. I'm hoping for another month without snow here.

Having a White Christmas, wish we could share :)
We have 10° & fog now. To be around zero at nights teens day time for the next week.

Snow? I thought they just snorted that stuff in Wazilla? :eek:hh:

Have a great Christmas Dave. The pics look beautiful.

PS: Just picked 10 big red, Italian peppers from the greenhouse. That was the end of the warm plants. Now just lettuce and spinach growing.

BeGreen said:
Snow? I thought they just snorted that stuff in Wazilla? :eek:hh:

Have a great Christmas Dave. The pics look beautiful.

PS: Just picked 10 big red, Italian peppers from the greenhouse. That was the end of the warm plants. Now just lettuce and spinach growing.

That's crazy talk BG . . . they do meth in Wasilla . . . not snow.

Thanks for the pics Dave. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Who are the Steelers? Do they play the same game as the Patriots?

:lol:

Keep on a bragging Dave, awesome pics. I've checked your forecast and between the "milder" forecast and 15 extra seconds of daylight looks like no reason not to get out and fill that shed up!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

That wood shed looks GREAT!! The stacking only adds to it! I have that picture as my screen saver. Excellent job and thank you for posting, Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.