For you snow lovers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

save$

Minister of Fire
Sep 22, 2008
Chelsea Maine
The snow is here. I tried to give it away but no takers.
View out my living room window.
Sorry it is upside down, I tried to edit, but it still came in overturned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: ScotO
Wow, that snow has your whole world turned upside down, save$!! ;)

Backwoods Sav fixed the picture for ya. I'm jealous of that snow. I hear tell that the news is predicting a small system here this weekend, temps should be cold enough to make it snow. We'll see....

Til then, I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.....

What is odd, it when you tap or click on the picture to see it full size, it uprights itself. I even tried putting in upside down to see if would go right side up. No luck! Posted it on FB without problem. Thanks Backwoods for getting it right side.

We haven't seen our first flake here yet. Calling for a chance later in the week. I'm off next week and want to get out in the woods and do some cutting. Cut a bit last weekend and it was a muddy mess...but I made it out of the woods with a couple small loads without getting stuck...but I was slingin' some mud around though...

They started calling for some accumulation of snow through Thursday night for us. Already they are decreasing the amount they think we'll get. So I think we'll probably end up with rain and then right at the tail end of the system it will turn to snow and we'll get maybe a little cover. Time will tell. Supposed to get windy too.

I will not be planning on installing the snow blade just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.