Forest Expo... HUGE !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Johnson said:
It was great seeing you guys.

I'm sure we can set aside a place for Hearthies to hang out at future shows.

Next we're having two Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Expos--one in Watkins Glen at the racetrack in early April. The other one will be at Bass Park in Bangor, Maine, in early May.

Great meeting nofossil, WRWeigel, trehugr, TCaldwell and Craig Issod. Sorry I missed Solo40 and Pete.

Checked out La Casa Nofossil on my way up to the show last Tuesday. Nofo has his act together, both with his heating system and with how to live.

Thanks again to everyone who came.

eric

whats the thinking on having two seperate shows?
im trying to decide if im going to get a booth at watkins glen to introduce my new three piece pickup truck rack and am concerned about the shows being so close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.