Forum Members make great choice!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
You guys made a absolute awesome choice with this young man to represent your investment. I can see lots of potential in this young man in whatever his interest is. This forum is fortunate for the publicity he is going to bring here. The HPBA made a stop by the booth just to meet him. This will be the start of something big. It should always be called the Corie Fun or I mean Fund. You members should be proud! Who are you going to send next year?

I had a great time hanging with Craig and Corie.

Thomas

NW Fuels said:
You guys made a absolute awesome choice with this young man to represent your investment. I can see lots of potential in this young man in whatever his interest is. This forum is fortunate for the publicity he is going to bring here. The HPBA made a stop by the booth just to meet him. This will be the start of something big. It should always be called the Corie Fun or I mean Fund. You members should be proud! Who are you going to send next year?

I had a great time hanging with Craig and Corie.

Thomas

Pick me pick me :)

Aw shucks.

Thanks Thomas!

What you guys about Thomas is that he is the among the most bada$$ dudes out there. Probably second only to his son. Oh the stories I heard.

I think MSG had an advantage over the lowlanders, but now that he's returned to 7000ft is paying some dues. ;-)

So, Corie, how many resumes and business cards did you get in the hands of movers and shakers?

It wanst the one night of partying that gets me, its tuesday night, wed night, thursday night and friday night. There is always so many events and they give away good liquor like its bottled water. I guarentee we killed $200 in drinks friday night between the three of us. In my very old age it takes me at least a week to dry out, not smoke, and fast from any fatty foods after the show. I could handle the show differently, but what the hell, i have fun.
Corie.. wait till next year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.