Forum Upgrade

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WellSeasoned

Craig, I know you just started the upgrade. My tapatalk is saying that the forum administer no longer accepts tapatalk. Is this just an error for now, or is tapatalk gone. Thanks!

Thank you sir! Don't get electrocuted in the process, lol!!!

Remember, many "tweaks" that craig has done before the upgrade, will need to be re-tweaked.

Be patient. In all, things seem pretty darn good considering the upgrade is not a little deal.

I'm working tonight, ill have a chance to see how things look when he's done throwing the switch and making the changes. :)

I think the new smiley format works better on tablets.

Overall looks pretty good, I don't seen anything massively different yet.

:););lol:p;ex

Nice to be able to use an editor with the iPad now. Smileys are cool to have now too. I can appreciate the amount of work that went into this. Great job, Craig. ;)

firefox editor is working again too

Looks like search isn't working. I imagine the search service still needs to re-index the site?

Looks like search isn't working. I imagine the search service still needs to re-index the site?

Search works for me. What is it not doing for you?

It seems fixed now. I was getting zero results for simple one word searches earlier.

Remember, the many great things that craig has done before the upgrade, will need to be re-done.

Be patient. In all, things seem pretty darn good considering the upgrade is not a little deal.

Fixed that for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.