Found a parts saw for my uncles 026 :)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swagler85

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2012
NE Ohio
seansellsohio.com
Picked up this 026 today for parts to use on my uncles saw. His needs a top handle air filter brake and some plastics and a bar. The saw I got needed a piston and cylinder. I think I might rebuild my uncles then buy the parts I need on ebay and rebuild the second one. Would be cool to have the 026 for memories. First pic is my uncles damaged saw, second is the parts one I picked up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362006223.682591.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362006231.573601.jpg

Picked up this 026 today for parts to use on my uncles saw. His needs a top handle air filter brake and some plastics and a bar. The saw I got needed a piston and cylinder. I think I might rebuild my uncles then buy the parts I need on ebay and rebuild the second one. Would be cool to have the 026 for memories. First pic is my uncles damaged saw, second is the parts one I picked up.
View attachment 95245
View attachment 95246

You saw that one on CL too! I almost bought it myself, that's a great deal.

Reactions: swagler85
Got my uncles back together, it starts but revs all the way up then shuts off. I'll be playing with the throttle next chance I get to work on it.

Reactions: Boog and tfdchief
Status
Not open for further replies.