Found deal that saves about 90% on cost of pellet stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Moran

Mar 21, 2012
I just came across a source of Ecotek stoves at a auction that have been placed in a "Buy It Now" fixed price category at about 10% of the MSRP. The only kicker is the Auction is this Saturday March 24,2012 and they only deal in person. You have to be present according to their rules.

Prices would be:
Franchesca Bordeaux $825 ($7,409.69 MSRP)
Sylvia $943 ($10,180.25 MSRP)
Monica $895 (Sorry don't have MSRP)
Serena $1,062 ($9552.07 MSRP)
Llaria $895 ($8,890.63 MSRP)
Elena $895 ($11,919.12 MSRP)
Veronica $695 ($11,066.32 MSRP)
Sofia $795 ($11,602.97 MSRP)

These units are new and in the boxes, (there are some with missing parts marked lower) Colors are written on the box, and shipping can be arranged with AMI Auctions after the auction. Just Google the AMI Auction to see everything. I will be there, and if someone is interested, email me at [email protected] and we can work out the logistics.

Where abouts are you located? (Where is the auction?).

That is a fantastic deal. On the "Ferrari" of stoves as Craig said. To get an $11,000 stove for $1,000 is Crazy.

Edit: There is Absentee bidding. Must sign up online. 13% added to purchase price... Still not a bad deal.

Yep in Minnesota. I wish I lived closer. Thats a great deal for someone..

Here is a link

http://www.amiauction.com/module/Search

I thought my M55 was the Ferrari? Damn salesman lied to me again >>

I thought my M55 was the Ferrari? Damn salesman lied to me again >>

Beat me to it!!!! only I was told my 25-PVDC was the "epitome" of pellet stoves !!!!! read ep- i - tOme, like Ernest would say!!!!

John​

you all should enjoy your Porche's more now that you see you dont have a model A as I do lol, but I think the antiques have the upper hand

spam...

I emailed this auction and if someome really wanted to. You coukd have filled out an absentee ballot and have them your Credit Card info, and that would have secured a stove (buy it now price). You have to add 13% because you are not there. Then you have 10 days to arange a shipping agreemnet with either them or a carrier of your choice.

I thought pretty hard about it..... But in the end, I have 3 stoves (4 really, but one is pellet, 3 are multi fuel) I have been looking long and hard at.

Those are very nice stoves at a very nice price. I would like to see someone down the road who does buy one, to end up on this board looking for info. . .

Wouldn't have felt comfortable giving my credit card on this deal...Would like to have been there in person though!!!
Anyone buy from these guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.