found decent deal on Detroit area used Lopi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 29, 2006
w det burb
Det. area craigslist (Jan. 9th) had a $500 used lopi for sale in Clinton twshp. I know a member had commented on good used scarcity in his search for one!! had to post, choco.

Thanks choco. I'm probably the person you're thinking of who's looking for a used stove in the Detroit area. I checked out the Lopi on Craigslist and it looks like a good stove. However, I guess I would still prefer a small to medium size cast iron stove with an enamel finish.....perhaps the Jotul Nordic or F3 CB or an equivalent Vermont Castings. If I can't find something like that used by late May (it's going to our vacation home in Canada) I may see if I can get a deal on a new one at the end of the heating season. Thanks again for keeping an eye out for me. All the best,
Chip Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.