1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Found pellets in stock...SE NY (Orange Cty) Lignetics

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by imacman, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imacman

imacman Guest

Stumbled across a sign at a local True Value hardware store that is advertising Lignetics Premium pellets at $259/ton through the end of July. They seemed to have approx. 40-50 tons in stock as of today (I actually saw them).

Local delivery was $40/ton.

Anyone have any experience using these? I'm a newbie, and don't want to buy crap pellets. They claim on the bag to be .02% or less fines, and less than 1% ash, and the W. Virginia plant (that I'm assuming these came from) uses only hardwood.

I already have 3 tons of NEWP (bought the last that my local dealer had last week), but wouldn't mind having another 1-2 tons in reserve.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jlenkows

jlenkows Member

Loc:
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    I saw the same thing at the True Value store in Hopewell Junction!!!
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    ive burned a bunch of em , good hot pellet , they can clinker a bit sometimes, but i'll burn em in a heartbeat. good pellet decent price as well. whatcha burnin em in???
  4. imacman

imacman Guest

Nothing yet! LOL I have a Breckwell p24 on order, but just saw a Austroflamm Integra II today....what a stove!!! But pretty pricey ($3600). They claim it will heat 2500sq. ft, and it's made in Austria. Just not sure if it's worth another $800 over the Breckwell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.