Found pellets in stock...SE NY (Orange Cty) Lignetics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

Stumbled across a sign at a local True Value hardware store that is advertising Lignetics Premium pellets at $259/ton through the end of July. They seemed to have approx. 40-50 tons in stock as of today (I actually saw them).

Local delivery was $40/ton.

Anyone have any experience using these? I'm a newbie, and don't want to buy crap pellets. They claim on the bag to be .02% or less fines, and less than 1% ash, and the W. Virginia plant (that I'm assuming these came from) uses only hardwood.

I already have 3 tons of NEWP (bought the last that my local dealer had last week), but wouldn't mind having another 1-2 tons in reserve.

stoveguy2esw said:
ive burned a bunch of em , good hot pellet , they can clinker a bit sometimes, but i'll burn em in a heartbeat. good pellet decent price as well. whatcha burnin em in???

Nothing yet! LOL I have a Breckwell p24 on order, but just saw a Austroflamm Integra II today....what a stove!!! But pretty pricey ($3600). They claim it will heat 2500sq. ft, and it's made in Austria. Just not sure if it's worth another $800 over the Breckwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.