Found some log length in small loads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one:

Attachments

• Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 211
Looks great...My back yard looked like that a time or two...I sure the people next door think I'm nuts, but I don't care...I live in a development and people here only burn for looks when they have company...I got to get out of here...lol

Gazdik said:
Looks great...My back yard looked like that a time or two...I sure the people next door think I'm nuts, but I don't care...I live in a development and people here only burn for looks when they have company...I got to get out of here...lol

Oh my neighbors all think i'm crazy with my woodpiles hehe. My girlfriends mom came over for the first time and since the bottom of the yard is fenced separate she thought it was the neighbors yard. She said "Oh your neighbors sell wood that must be convenient", I was proud.

Skier76 said:
Looks like a good take! Glad to hear the Ryobi works well. I'm kicking around getting one down the line.

+1 on the ryobi It splits most rounds of resonable size. No fumes or noise

SPED said:
Danno77 said:
does SPED stand for Special Education? just wondering if we work in the same field.....

Nope, nickname from years back that stuck, too many speeding tickets in my younger days. Maybe it's time to change it since I haven't had one in years(knock on wood).

What type of wood do you knock on? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.