Found this on ebay

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dumaspup

Nov 17, 2007
NH
Any body had any dealings with this guy? http://cgi.ebay.com/OUTDOOR-WOOD-FURNACE-AMERICAN-STOVE-WORKS-MODEL-7300_W0QQitemZ150347158695QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23016394a7&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301:1|293:3|294:30
Any comments on this brand furnace?

Looks like fairly standard OWB / smoke factory... Be real sure before purchasing that you won't have any legal hassles putting it in, as lots of places are starting to impose restrictions on OWB's due to neighbor complaints about getting smoked out.

IMHO you'd do better getting a gasifier, and building a shed for it, more expensive up front, but you will pollute less, and burn a lot less wood...

Gooserider

Hello,
I don't have any knowledge of these furnaces, but I have bought alot of stuff from this ebay vendor (pex supplies circulators etc.) always first class, fast shipping reasonable prices. just my two cents Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.