Foxy Shazam

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:-/ Um.... ? ..... Pete. Did you pick up one of those left handed cigerettes this morning by mistake? :lol: Or on purpose? :cheese:

If I did i must really be out of it :lol: I don't even smoke . The creepy part is he sounds like Freddie Mercury on crack :lol:

Pete

Gasifier said:
:-/ Um.... ? ..... Pete. Did you pick up one of those left handed cigerettes this morning by mistake? :lol: Or on purpose? :cheese:

Maybe Petey has a toad he has been licking or some cactus in his closet? :lol: Wait a minute didn't he paint his pallets? Maybe huffing the paint brush? :cheese:

All in good fun!

Gary

You guys couldn't tell good sexy shazam from bad sexy shazam sheesh :lol: I am not sure I can either it's soooo weird but it makes me laugh and I can't tell if it's cuz they are that good or that bad! :lol: By the way Gary I wouldn't lick a toad I would wood fire it in my stove ! ;-)

Pete

:lol: He did. And I liked the color of his pallets. The music video. Ah, not so much. How is your pallet engineering coming Pete? Any new projects. I love that wood rack. I am going to make something out of some pallets. Probably some wood holding bins that I can move with my tractor. Lead to less handling. Something that would still let the air get through for good drying though.

I am making some un painted bins for the winter but they will get painted this summer and put on blocks I hope then they will last forever! My next goal is to build a nice shed with a porch and swing all out of pallets this year. They are just about the most useful things invented. I have been debating making hangover from my garage to put my trailer in as well. I love me some pallet wood :) .

Pete

I have been debating on making a hangover myself. :lol: I have tomorrow off! But my wife wants me to come to bed on time. I have a sick kid who stayed home from school today. I took care of her. No outside work for Dad. She will need to stay home tomorrow as well. Strep throat. YUK. No outside work for Dad tomorrow either. :blank:

I hope she gets better it is no fun having strep! Then maybe you can have outside fun too!I think pallets and beer come from the same place in heaven :lol: maybe the big man upstairs made pallets so guys like me wouldn't ask why to things because we are distracted by amazing pallets :exclaim: :lol: :lol:

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.