FPX 33 elite Faceplate

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

douglawi

Nov 15, 2014
Michigan
It sounds like our blowers are going bad on our FXP 33 Elite. We called a local place and they want 130 a piece for the blowers and 120 just to come look at it.. I found the blowers online for 70 a piece. My problem is I have no clue how to get the face plate off of the stove.. Any tips
This is not my exact one but out looks just like it.
fireplace_xtrordinair_b.png

It sounds like our blowers are going bad on our FXP 33 Elite. We called a local place and they want 130 a piece for the blowers and 120 just to come look at it.. I found the blowers online for 70 a piece. My problem is I have no clue how to get the face plate off of the stove.. Any tips
This is not my exact one but out looks just like it.
fireplace_xtrordinair_b.png
1. Unscrew bypass damper lever at top
2. Unscrew air intake lever at bottom
3. Push up gently on faceplate, it should 'unhook', then you just pull it straight off, and now have access to the blowers at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.