FPX36 w/LCD above it - PIX!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPX Dude

Feeling the Heat
Oct 4, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I've had a lot of people asking me how the LCD looks above the FPX, here's some pix. Remember it's a 52" so actually kinda makes the 36 look small. Again, no issues with heat rising as the blower pretty much acts like a heat deflector, with this baby cruising at 450-650 and cranking out the heat, the bottom of the mantle (yes, it's wood) is 78 degrees. I haven't finished the paint trim yet (yes, still working on the baseboard - ugh), and I'll put the cords behind the wall after this burn season, so it looks really clean-n-nice! I was just gonna punch a hole in the wall and put all A/V & HDMI cables AND an extension cord for the tv power, however I found out that building code sez you can't put an extension cord in the chase or any wall. Duh, well so I gotta run an electrical box back there, but I'll have to climb down the chase to do that. Now, actually for A/V and HDMI I think I'll "Macgyver" some kind of 4" PVC tube behind the wall for all my cabling. I only want to do it once so if I ever want to add more cables of any kind I'll just thread it thru.

Attachments

• FPX36 Pic #1.jpg
    FPX36 Pic #1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 216
  • FPX36 Pic #2.jpg
    FPX36 Pic #2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.