Q&A Franklin stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Help- looking for approx. value of an antique stove. Maker is De Haven & Co.- Limited Allegheny- PA. It's a Cinderella Franklin- made between 1897 - 1910- looking at a photocopy from a catalog looks like the 1897 stove. I know you can't give a precise evaluation- depending on it's condition- etc.- etc.- but if you have even a rough idea of what a stove of this year and make might be worth- I'd appreciate it. Thank you. Leslie

Answer:

Antique Stoves are not my thing- but since it is an actual American Made Antique (as opposed to the millions of Taiwan Franklins)- it does have some value. Depending on condition- I would say $350. to $650. ..There are some folks that specialize in antique stoves. You'll find some of them listing on the page link below.

Link: Antique Stove links and Parts Links

Status
Not open for further replies.