Free Ash rounds in Rockland County

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle19

Jun 17, 2010
Rockland County, NY
I can't believe I'm saying this but I have too much wood. I have a ton of ash rounds. The rounds are large and the tree was cut 4 months ago. Let me know if you are interested. I need them off my property within a week.

Attachments

• new ash.jpg
    new ash.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: f3cbboy and ScotO
Bring 'em down here to central PA, hell I'll even feed ya! Seriously, that's mighty generous of you, I'm sure someone will be along to claim that stuff. I bet they even buy you a 12 pack, that's the kind of people that are on here. One of the reasons I love this forum!

Wow. That is amazing to give that away. I have tons of it but would probably still get it if you were closer. We love white ash here.

Now about that beer Scott....

I wish i could find a score like that, and im pushing 20 face cords. Money in the bank,

Kyle I sent you a PM. I'd trade a 12 pack for a truck load of wood every day of the week and twice on Sunday..

Status
Not open for further replies.