Free Ash Salem NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacewood

Sep 8, 2008
So NH
Hey guys

Saw this browsing Craigslist for a tractor, thought one of you guys in the Salem area would be interested. There are pictures but can not seem to get them on here.

Good Luck
Tony

http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/1109414072.html

The local power company decided that the two big Ash trees in my front yard cold cause future power outages in the neighborhood and asked my permission to take them down and now I am stuck with the wood. Do not bother responding to this ad unless you have the capability to remove all of the 2 trees that were cut up. There are three conditions that have to be met to accept this offer.
1. All wood will be removed
2. The large pieces will be removed before the smaller pieces.
3. Must be done before Sunday, April 12.

If you are willing to meet these conditions I will invite you to my property so you can begin the removal.

thanx

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Wow. What a score.

Wow!! one big score, I am right up the by-pass from Salem. Kinda big for me to handle easily but if no-one grabs it I might have to. Anyone near Derry wana help and go halves?

Wow it looks like you would need a crane to move the large one unless you cut it up right there. I would be on that if it were near me.

20 hrs+ work there and better take the big saw with you!

I E-mailed the person and told them if no one jumps on it then I will come down. I too have alot to take in my yard as is. But alot of work now and this summer may mean very little work next summer as I think I might have enough for this coming and the some of the winter after that.

Wow, if I weren't working crazy hours these days I'd be there. Excellent score. I'd have a hard time with that big stuff, but I'd figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.