Free delivery with 3 tons!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

save$

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Sep 22, 2008
Chelsea Maine
Earlier, I posted about free delivery from HD, Augusta Me with 5 tons, Now they have a sign out for free delivery with 3 tons. MWP/197 I tried to update my posting in the price listings, but it doesn't allow for updates. They just sent out their military discount one time use coupon for 15% off entire purchase. Could be a good deal for someone if you are not getting yours off the independents.

Do you know if they HD still has the sign up in Augusta? I live in auburn and they quoted me the 65 delivery charge. I called Augusta to see since I am not up that way too much and they still said the charge was a flat rate if 65. I am trying to decide if to get my 3 tons at once if the delivery is free or buy a ton at a time and bring them home myself since money is a little tight this Year.

It was when I posted that I had seen it. I will ck again when I go back up there, might be a couple days. But I should think the tel. Call should be the current situation.

MWP for 197 is among the best pricing I have seen this year. Too bad its not like that around here in NH. Free delivery is a plus!

MWP for 197 is among the best pricing I have seen this year. Too bad its not like that around here in NH. Free delivery is a plus!
I was surpirced to see MWP (box bag) at both HD and WalMart ant TS HD and Walmart have the same price, but I don't know of any delivery at WalMart. At the Waterville store, the Pallets are stacked in front of the store and then way out into the parking lot. Must be over a hundred of them. No shortage of pellets around here at this time. Many brands at the locals, but they are a bit more $ Goes back to my firm notion that you put your money in the stove and in the home's insulation. Then get your pellets at your best available price.

Went past there this evening. No more mention of free delivery on thir signs attached to the pellets. Just the price and a request not to open the pallets.

Went past there this evening. No more mention of free delivery on thir signs attached to the pellets. Just the price and a request not to open the pallets.
I went in the store and asked. I was told to go see the staff at the contractors desk. Indeed, they still are offering the free delivery with three tons. While they don't give the 10% military discount, they did send out a 15 % military coupon for any one time total purchase between certain times. (you have to sign up for this, they come in e mail). That makes each ton cost $167.45. Those they have are MWP. Box store label.

Status
Not open for further replies.