Free firewood in central MA.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimfromMA

Minister of Fire
Mar 6, 2014
Central MA
All you have to do is cut it down and haul it away.

I have a sizeable ash tree on the edge of my yard that is dead. If someone wants to come cut it down and haul it away, they can have it. A couple of things:

1. You have to haul it ALL away, branches and twigs too
2. You have to drop it carefully since there are houses nearby which includes mine.
3. The area you drop it in is overgrown with poison ivy, briars and other such woodland favorites.
4. Please know exactly what you are doing.

Any takers?

Here is a picture of the tree to give you an idea of how big it is and where it is in regards to my property.

tree1.jpg

Are you serious? Basically you want a tree and brush removed for free that is in very close proximity to other houses and oh by the way you have to dig through poison ivy to get it. Good luck buddy.

Reactions: Snigg
Maybe it's a pellet head trying to make fun of us real wood burners.......>>

Status
Not open for further replies.