Free Firewood in Seattle Area!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at that when I got home at 6, add was posted at 5:30ish, I did not respond to it as I am sure they have had a least 20+ people respond to it by the time I read it, more than likely double that by now that and the fact that I work during the time's they want it to be picked up, that and its about 30 minutes 1 way from me, trust me the firewood sellers have already claimed it

I got almost a cord of bone dry willow off of the Wenatchee craigslist yesterday. I was going to Wenatchee for something else, so I looked under the 'Free' section to see if there would be anything worthwhile to pick up while I was there. This guy had been saving all his tree trimmings for his son on the other side, but decided to get rid of it.

It's burning really nicely! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.