Free Locust Wood. Rounds and Logs.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See? I have plenty....

i-MzNKTGp-L.jpg

Me too.Even for a ton of Black Locust I wouldnt be ahead by taking a week off without pay for traveling + $3.55/gallon for gas.....!!!

Reactions: ScotO and andybaker
Was getting ready to head your way.
Snow storm hit.
Maybe next year :)
I've seen the "reality shows" filmed in Alaska - jump on 15 year old snow machine, fight through a pack of wolves, and go get it!

LOL
Closer to you !

I'd trust the 15 year old snow machine over my S10- she's pretty sketchy right now.Accelerator stuck on me today :eek:

Close but not close enough for me. About 1.5 hours

Thanks again Srbenda. I'll try to get some picks of your generosity up this week. Things have been crazy in my neck of the woods recently. Surely there are others on hearth.com that live close enough to grab a load of some of the best firewood there is?!?! ;)

Reactions: ScotO
Scotty you on the way yet?

Reactions: ScotO and Defiant
Wow...I don't think I will ever see locust here in the PacNW.

Scotty, if you can make it work to come down here, I'll try to get out there and help you load it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.