Free red maple dropped off

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should charge him for robbing you of the exercise;)

Reactions: D8Chumley
Must be a good friend I would never just give my heat away, my sister asked to
Take some of my wood on my racks for backyard fires in the summer. I told her to go Into the forest and take whatever she wants. She replied " it's just wood why would you be like that I don't understand". I said " that's my good heating wood some of which I pay for, if you want you can take whatever out of the forest and your right you don't understand" lol

Reactions: MJSully and TedyOH
Must be a good friend I would never just give my heat away, my sister asked to
Take some of my wood on my racks for backyard fires in the summer. I told her to go Into the forest and take whatever she wants. She replied " it's just wood why would you be like that I don't understand". I said " that's my good heating wood some of which I pay for, if you want you can take whatever out of the forest and your right you don't understand" lol

I have this same situation with a friend of mine, wants my seasoned wood for campfires, thing is just about every time I go out to cut in the woods I invite him, all he has to do is split his logs or cut up the fallen branches...drive them out with the Polaris, never wants to go....

Dang. That's a hell of a buddy!

I have this same situation with a friend of mine, wants my seasoned wood for campfires, thing is just about every time I go out to cut in the woods I invite him, all he has to do is split his logs or cut up the fallen branches...drive them out with the Polaris, never wants to go....
Send him to the grocery/convenience store where they sell those packaged bundles for $5-6 for a few splits :). That makes me giggle every time I walk past one of those

Reactions: TedyOH
Status
Not open for further replies.