Free roll of galvanized sheet metal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mywaynow

Minister of Fire
Dec 13, 2010
Northeast
I scrounged a roll of what I thought was aluminum sheet, but turned out to be galvanized steel. It is about a 50 ft roll with the image of wood paneling on one side. Roll is about 40 inches tall. Being that I wanted the aluminum for recycle value, and it is not aluminum, I don't want it. I read where folks are always looking for something to top the wood stacks with. This would likely work well. PM me if your interested. I am near Bucks PA, Merer-Hunterdon-Warren-Somerset NJ. Might be willing to transport to some extent.

Since I am not selling it, I did not list this in classifieds. If it needs to go there, I will fasten my belt and await the ride!

I think it's fine here for the time being.

Thanks Fossil. If it gets taken I will post that information.

above ground pool wall ?

I had some that was painted blue on one side , saved it for a shed roof and it disappeared out the driveway.
Must have been a couple of strapping young men because it certainly wasn't light.

Should make someone a nice cover for their wood stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.