Free Samples Of Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
We are once again offering free samples of our Super Cedar Firestarters to all new members of Hearth.com. These are approved for use in wood stoves and fireplaces with or without cat combusters. These are also great for starting outdoor firepits and charcoal grills. Please email us your physical ship to address and they are on the way. For more info see www.supercedar.com
Email to
[email protected]
Free Samples

Have a safe burning season, and Relax while watching your money Burn!

Thomas

NW Fuels said:
We are once again offering free samples of our Super Cedar Firestarters to all new members of Hearth.com.

Aw, c'mon, Thomas...does that mean I don't get any more free ones? :down: Rick

Rick, I will tell you a way to get more free ones. I know the Blaze King stoves come with a few free ones and so does the Woodhaven firewood racks. Hope this helps!

I see alot of smoke coming from your area when flying over.
Thomas

Thanks for the tip, Thomas. When I finally burn through the box of 100 I recently received quite promptly from you, I'll give some serious thought to replacing one of my stoves so I can score a couple free Super Cedars. :p None of that smoke you see is coming from either of my chimneys. Terrific product, BTW, I love 'em! Rick

Mr. NW Fuels, Thank you in advance for a free sample.
I will have to create a new user name each year to take advantage of your generosity. (Just Kidding :lol: )

Never received mine last year.

I didn't get one with my woodhaven rack (1/4 cord, ordered about 2 months ago). I'm not *complaining*, as I got a free sample from you already, but just fyi.

Looking forward to trying them out - I just sent you an email.
Thanks NW

email sent.Thanks again

Look forward to trying some out in my two wood burners, Jotul Rockland upstairs and VC vigilant downstairs. Thank you in advance.

Mine are on their way! I am very excited to try these out. Might make it MUCH easier to light the fire before work (limited time) rather than using paper-kindling-leaving door open- and blah blah..

Email sent. Thanks Thomas!! Cant wait to try them :)

Excellent product! Received my free sample last year and promptly ordered a case of 100 and split it with a buddy of mine. They are great when you have a small firebox. You can put more wood in for start up instead of all the paper and kindling.

slowski74 said:
Excellent product! Received my free sample last year and promptly ordered a case of 100 and split it with a buddy of mine. They are great when you have a small firebox. You can put more wood in for start up instead of all the paper and kindling.

What was the 100 count price??

slowski74 said:
$64.85 I only need a quarter of a supercedar to start a fire.

Sounds Good to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.