Free Samples Of Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas,

Thanks for the free samples of the super cedar firestarters. Looking forward to trying it out sometime soon, maybe sooner than I want with the chill coming out here in the NE. Thanks for the sample, and I look forward to putting in a good word once I try it out.

Thanks,

Bears

I got my free sample today. :) They look like good HamburgesLOLOLOLOL

Got mine today! Thanks. I 'll try them soon it's going to be in the 20's the next few nights.

Mine came today!
Thank you, Thomas

no man said:
Ya know Fossil as close as you are to NW Fuels you should just drive up there and visit. Then you can buy some starters from him.

Well, no man, let's see here. Bend, Oregon to Mukilteo, Washington is about a 700 mile round trip, and believe me, it ain't all just flat ground. Thomas doesn't charge for shipping, (although I'm not dumb enough to think he's just eating that part of the expense of his business, but it sure makes it simple for us customers), and the Fedex guy delivers and stacks. %-P Dunno about you, but I think that sort of shopping errand's a bit over the top. Rick

Just sent you an email. Cant wait to try these in my new Alderlea T6 when it finally arrives. Thanks.

Just received mine in the mail today...man I love the smell of cedar. Can't wait to try them out in my new stove!

fossil said:
no man said:
Ya know Fossil as close as you are to NW Fuels you should just drive up there and visit. Then you can buy some starters from him.

Well, no man, let's see here. Bend, Oregon to Mukilteo, Washington is about a 700 mile round trip, and believe me, it ain't all just flat ground. Thomas doesn't charge for shipping, (although I'm not dumb enough to think he's just eating that part of the expense of his business, but it sure makes it simple for us customers), and the Fedex guy delivers and stacks. %-P Dunno about you, but I think that sort of shopping errand's a bit over the top. Rick

I just went and picked up a box of 100 today, He is about a 15 minute drive from me

Very cool! Love freebies! Hopefully i don't get too hooked oh them...all my newspaper is going to go to waste...

Stewart

Just received my sample FireStarters, they came REALLY quickly!!! Thank you very much!

I got my samples as well. I tried one out and it got the fire going very quickly and cleanly. My stove was blazing away inside of 30 minutes and they were easy to use. I now have a box of 100 to use this winter.

I received them Saturday, can’t wait to try them out. Thank you. :)

Recieved my last week. Only needed 1/3rd of one to light the fire Sat morning. Worked great!

Plan to place an order soon. Thanks!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming requests for free samples of the Super Cedars. I also want to thank those who ordered our product and for your continued support the past 6 years. I also appreciate all the kind words that you have posted.

If anyone that requested the free samples has not received them within 7-10 days it is possible that we got a little click happy during the rush. We did alot of cut and paste on addresses which increases the chance of error.

Thank you all again!
Thomas

Got mine in today's mail. Very fast shipping, thanks again. A little too warm here for a fire yet, but it wont be long.

Shipper

Got mine the day after I ordered (of course I'm somewhat local). I've tried a few fires with them, and can actually use 1/4 of a starter per fire and completely eliminate paper and kindling with dry wood! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.