1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Free Samples Of Super Cedar Firestarters

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by NWfuel, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crunchie

crunchie New Member

Loc:
    so. md
    Thanx in advance for the fire starter.

Brian

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SlyFerret

SlyFerret Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Delaware, Ohio
    These things are great!

Since I end up lighting a cold stove every evening after work (gone ~12 hours each day), they have made a big difference in the way I operate my stove.

I used to get home and build a kindling fire at about 6:00pm, and then reload at about 8:00 with a little bigger stuff, again before bed for the overnight at about 10:00, and again in the morning at abut 6:00am. While this worked OK, the 8:00 reload really ended up causing me to overheat the house in order to have enough of a coal bed to load up for the overnight.

Now, I can just load up a more substantial load once at 6:00 and use a firestarter, and once at bedtime at about 10:00, and again in the morning.

The house is more comfortable, and I'm not spending as much time messing with the stove.

I'll be placing an order for a case of 100 of them today.

-SF
  3. bsimon

bsimon New Member

Loc:
    Minnesota
    Mine arrived today. Thanks NW Fuels!

I started a fire before I knew they'd arrived, but hope to try them soon.
  4. beezer

beezer New Member

Loc:
    Poconos
    Thank you for the fast shipping. I'll give them a try and most likely be placing an order soon.
  5. nhimack

nhimack New Member

Loc:
    New Hampshire
    Is this offer still valid? Granted I do get some satisfaction shreeding the local paper to start the fire with but it isnt the most effivient way. I tried Fat wood but wasnt impressed with it for the price. Email sent

Ian MacKenzie
    Effingham NH
  6. WNY PAT

WNY PAT Member

Loc:
    Western New York
    Received my samples a couple weeks ago... used both. Really, really great things! Just ordered the 100 pack from the website. Thanks!!
  7. newguyjoe

newguyjoe Member

Loc:
    Monroe,NY
    got mine on friday last week, THANKS A LOT! cant wait to try them out.
  8. kenny chaos

kenny chaos Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Rochester,ny
    I got mine a couple weeks ago also. I went a day without a fire just to try it. I used a quarter of one as suggested and it worked great! I figure I got enough left to last me seven years. Not to be ungrateful. If I needed more I'd order some. Very good product.
    Thanks-
    Ken
  9. arcticcatmatt

arcticcatmatt New Member

Loc:
    Berkshire NY
    Just ordered 72 as promised.

Bad part is my girlfriend just yelled out "honey, we are out of those firestarters".. wish she said something 2 days ago. DOH!

Your free samples sold us :thumbs up:
  10. bren582

bren582 Member

Loc:
    Monmouth County NJ
    These things are great, I was shocked at the rapid heat and fire produced from such a small object, much better than fat wood. I ordered the 100 count $64.85 shipped.. Break them in half for 200 starts and you can't beat that with a stick!!
  11. tkuhe

tkuhe New Member

Loc:
    Ma
    not sure if this is still available, but you've got mail.
  12. GunSeth

GunSeth Member

Loc:
    Charlestown, RI
    I just ordered 100. I'm going to give some to friends as Christmas gifts.
  13. ac900tc

ac900tc New Member

Loc:
    Northwestern, OH
    E-mail sent. Thank You
  14. SlyFerret

SlyFerret Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Delaware, Ohio
    I just got my case of 100 yesterday. Darn quick shipping, considering the Thanksgiving holiday.

I've been breaking them into quarters. Working great!

It must be nice selling a product that sells themselves. Two freebies and I placed a $65 order.

-SF
  15. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    Thomas can spend his valuable time manufacturing. The fact that the product simply does exactly as expected means he doesn't have to have a big budget for advertising or sales/marketing, or a complaint department. I've said it before...Super Cedars are the best thing since split wood. Rick
  16. jekkabenz

jekkabenz New Member

Loc:
    Montana
    Just sent an email, thanks so much!
  17. kork

kork New Member

Loc:
    Southern NJ
    Just recieved mine yesterday. Man that was fast. Gonna use em as soon as the stove is installed in 2 weeks.Thanks alot, if they are as good as promised and talked about around here tehn I'm sure to be ordering soon.
    Hank
  18. NWfuel

NWfuel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Mukilteo,Washington
    I just want to update all new members that would like a free sample of our Super Cedar Firestarter. All you need to do is email us at forstarts@aol.com and give us your name,street,city,state,zip code and they are on the way! Please say your from Hearth.com.For some members that requested samples last Tues. and Wed. you might see a slight delay in receiving your samples. Our free sample offer made it out to the WHOLE WIDE WORLD and we received 3,000 requests in a matter of a few hours. (What a great way to get out a message) We are sifting through looking for hearth.com requests and moving you to the TOP! To all of you that have ordered our product I would like to thank you for your support and your kind words on this thread.

Happy Holiday's
    Thomas
  19. arcticcatmatt

arcticcatmatt New Member

Loc:
    Berkshire NY
    Just got my order. Took awhile to come across the country but they got here! :) Fedex is delivering in a penske truck they have so much work to do.

Yee haa! No more starting with newspaper and wasting my time!

Thanks again for such a kick ass product. I am going to give my buddy one of your starters tonight at a christmas party and another one to another friend to try. Geeze, I am giving away my stock haha.
  20. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    I'm quite sure that's music to Thomas' ears. We're all his marketing department...not that the product needs any "marketing" in the modern sense. It really does sell itself. Just gotta get a sample of it out there into the hands of the consumers. I'm gonna give a couple to my cousin...if I can get him to appreciate them, then I should be able to get anyone to appreciate them. Rick
  21. bren582

bren582 Member

Loc:
    Monmouth County NJ
    I'm still waiting to receive my order placed on Nov 28.. Hopefully by monday..
  22. NWfuel

NWfuel Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Mukilteo,Washington
    We are all caught up now. I would like to inform all new members about our free samples of Super Cedar firestarters. Email forstarts@aol.com your name, ship to address, and they are on the way.

Thomas
  23. karri0n

karri0n New Member

Loc:
    Eastern CT
    obligatory bump
  24. 97hd

97hd Member

Loc:
    colorado
    Sent e-mail on 2-1, recieverd e-mail 2-2 sample was on it's way, 2-5 recieved sample, now if it was cool enough to start a fire. Front range Colorado high 60s all week but they say it"s gonna change this weekend. Thanks Thomas!!!!!!!!
  25. webfoot

webfoot New Member

Loc:
    Southern Ontario Canada
    im sending my address ,Thanks I will give them a try
    Webfoot
    PS do u send to Canada?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.