Free Samples Of Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also sent you an email. Thanks alot.
Dennis

I went to bed early last night and slept in this morning so finally got a chance to use my Super Cedar sample this morning.

Amazing! I only used a quarter of a piece and had a blazing fire within a few minutes.

I will definitely be a customer!!

I recieved the two samples Saturday. Thank you!! It's to turn cold at night, so I'll be trying them.

I do appreciate your marketing and your prompt mailing,

Bill

Used 1/2 one this evening, way better than the things you get in a box at wally world. I will be ordering them soon.

i will send a PM - Thank You Very Much in advance. I have been looking forward to trying these and what better way than with a free sample. Thanks Bruce

thank you again- received these this afternoon and used to start a fire when i got home from work - real easy to start a fire - made it a snap. I will order some soon. thanks

got a sample set from cedars last winter, LOVED em! they do a fantastic job on charcoal grill lightu=ing as well as stove fires, i lit my big green egg with a small pinch off one , got about a dozen lights off one disk (using a pinch at a time) best part with using on the grill is the lack of the "kerosine" smell and taste.

great product, and a valued member of the hearth family.

Email sent, look forward to trying these out. My father still doesn't (and won't ever) use the internet, but I'll share some with him. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.