Free score for the So Jersey boy !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeldrDave

Feeling the Heat
Nov 14, 2012
New Jersey
Finally, one came my way, and a decent one at that. Heading home from work and see the below on the curb, the tree guy say's you can have it "ALL", and I almost crapped my shorts when he said I'll bring it to your house!!!:cool:

SWEET............nice load of "more" maple;)

Attachments

• DSCN0956.JPG
    DSCN0956.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0957.JPG
    DSCN0957.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN0958.JPG
    DSCN0958.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN0959.JPG
    DSCN0959.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 136
Very nice. You don't hear that very often, giving you free wood and delivering it for you. WOW, that guys deserves a case of beer and a pat on the back.

Yep that's nice. Every once in a while you get a nice easy load.:) Looks like some pretty nice maple. Not bad splitting.

Reactions: WeldrDave
With the tipping fees those guys pay up there you just put money back in his pocket.
Sweet scores for the both of you though;)

Very nice score, Dave! All nice maple you've got there.

Reactions: ScotO and WeldrDave
With the tipping fees those guys pay up there you just put money back in his pocket.
Sweet scores for the both of you though;)

And 1/3 of a mile travel to dump it saved big on on his time and travel. You took mutual advantage of each other.

Sweeet.....got some biggins there too !

Reactions: ScotO and WeldrDave
Dave that's a great score indeed.......delivery ices the cake!
Looks like silver maple, one of the best daytime/shoulder season woods you could get! That stuff will be ready next fall if you get it processed now.

You are doing just fine Dave.

Reactions: WeldrDave
it's a beautiful thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.