Free Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2013
Yorktown Heights NY
At the right place at the right time. The parks dept even cut them into 10" got 1 load today and the other 2 tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 137
Looks like a good pin oak. Nice find.

Nice score.

Speak of right place at the right time ... I wasn't as lucky as you this week ...

One of the main roads here was being widened to 3 lanes, and there was an absolute ton of log length black locust on the ground. Cleaned up and gone by the time I came home.

At the right place at the right time. The parks dept even cut them into 10" got 1 load today and the other 2 tomorrow

I bet looking like that you can get more than free wood!

Reactions: NYLumberjack914
Nice score.

Speak of right place at the right time ... I wasn't as lucky as you this week ...

One of the main roads here was being widened to 3 lanes, and there was an absolute ton of log length black locust on the ground. Cleaned up and gone by the time I came home.
I hate when that happens. It happen to me quite a few times

Sweeeeet:cool:

Reactions: NYLumberjack914
Status
Not open for further replies.