Bad Wolf
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jun 13, 2008
    Loc:
    Eastern CT
    WOOD - OAK (Glastonbury)

Date: 2012-08-14, 7:31AM EDT
    Reply to: dttn5-3204457958@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dozens of trees have been cut down and the wood is cut and lined up by the street and is yours for the taking.
    Over the next 2 days we have a loader here that can put the wood into your truck.

Yes, we were killed by the big storm last week.
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 3204457958

2. weatherguy

weatherguy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 20, 2009
    Loc:
    Central Mass
    I thought there might be a lot of wood from that last storm, the severe weather just miised us. Im closer to you so thats a little to far but thanks for posting, hopefully someone near there sees this.

3. toonces

toonces
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 7, 2011
    Loc:
    Farmington Valley, CT
    anyone ever have success with emailing these CL ads? i've had zero luck when i'm replying to ads via email but have had a few calls when i place an ad looking for wood.

4. weatherguy

weatherguy
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Feb 20, 2009
    Loc:
    Central Mass
    Its about 50-50, I assume they dont answer because the woods gone but you never know why the other party doesnt email back. I have got some good scores from craigslist over the last couple of years.

5. RED FRONTIER

RED FRONTIER
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 26, 2010
    Loc:
    Norwich CT
    Thanks for the heades up. Just emailed them. I go by Glastonbury every day. One of my favorite tows to scrounge from. Not to may burners there.