Free Wood in Northern VA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar440_6

Dec 17, 2014
Carlisle, PA
Mods, not sure if this is allowed or in the right place, so please delete/move if not.

First off, this is not my ad and I have no affiliation but thought this might be an opportunity for someone else on here. While cruising CL I noticed an ad for free firewood. The ad was posted 2 weeks ago but updated yesterday so no telling how much is left but from the pictures it looks like a LOT of unsplit rounds. Oakton, VA is too far away from me for it to be worthwhile (I'd spend more in fuel driving down and back than it would cost to have a load of logs delivered locally). Hopefully someone (or several people) can make use of this...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/zip/4806355922.html

Status
Not open for further replies.