Free wood in Whethersfield,Ct

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summertime

Sep 3, 2008
Western, Ct.
I am quoting from a fishing website from which I belong and hope helps someone, let me know if anyone scores off this...SUMMERTIME...

I am just trying to help the people that where affected by the tornado and trying to help ctf members stay warm for free this winter.Double bonus !

The Hartford section of craigslist has many ads right now in the "free" section for free firewood in Wethersfield,you cut and haul away. Just thought it was worth sharing here.

Some of those big old oaks looked like they have several cords of wood in each of them if not more.

Home destroyed by Fridays Strorm in Wethersfield. Have many oak tree's that need to be removed. Cut and haul all you want. Please call 860-756-6268 for directions

Free firewood. All hardwood. Bring your saw and pickup. Must go today! Please call me if you want to go get it 860-682-3707 Chris.

24 Deer Run Drive West Hartford, CT

Split and un-split firewood avaiable. Free, you haul.
Oak, hickory, maple, and some pine.
Call (860) 690-9400

I saw the damage on the news the past few days. The size of the trees that storm took down was amazing. I'm glad no one was injured. Some of the houses suffered some serious damage though.

I cant tell you how hard it is for me to resist dialing that number!!!

so...let me understand this.

You can come up to Ct and just take the wood home? Is it sitting on houses...or in dangerous positions?

Or is it just a nuisance because of the abundance of broken up trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.