Free wood Nortwest Ohio

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spadafore

Sep 4, 2008
northwest ohio
Hey folks just giving anyone a chance at some wood. i am taking down 4 maple trees at my neighbors house this weekend. I could use the wood but have plenty to process already. I would rather see any help get their trailer, truck, etc. full in exchange for their help of cutting. I will be cutting Friday and Saturday. Saturday weather permitting. If interested let me know and we can work out the details. My location is North of Wauseon.

That is very honorable of you and I hope someone on this forum is able to take you up on your gracious offer.

It's nice to see people helping each other on this site thats how I meet Smokinj.

chad101 said:
How far are you from Toledo, OH?

From Toledo to Wauseon is about 45 mins. How far north he is i'm not sure? Have you ever heard of Morenci Mi?

Hey Spadafore thanks for the offer. Quite generous of you. I got a good scrounge of ash two weeks ago or I'd take you up on it. I know someone that might need some although he's not a member of the Hearth, is it alright if I mention it to him? PM if you'd like.

How far NW of Ohio. I'm N61+ W 149+.
Do you deliver ?? :)
Wish I could get some of the good hardwood. Good to wish.

Thank anyway, shipping cost too much LOL

Ohio woodburner yes that is fine if you know someone else that would want some wood. I am located on ST RT 108 just before you get to US highway 20. US 20 is Central Avenue in Lucas County. The more people that can help the better off the situation will be. Anyone else that wants some wood and would help please do not hesitate to let me know. I'll see who posts what today and Pm or just give one more detailed post by 4:30. I can not log on to this site on my PC at home for some reason. I'll keep checking this at work today. Thanks folks.

EDIT: If you know where Oakshade Raceway is I am not to far from that.

If only I wasn't leaving for Florida this weekend! My woodcutting partner and myself are sitting pretty good, but would never turn down a chance to help out and get some wood in the process. It's cool of you to put the word out! Work safe!
exploder-

Status
Not open for further replies.