Free wood! wowzers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sknnykid,

PM Sent!

Regards,

Forrest

skinnykid said:
Todd said:
What kind of wood?

I am sure typical species for around here, Oak, Maple, Birch.

Also I don't want 100 cord and know i can't move that much wood all by my lonesome. I would be happy with 10 cord, a couple years worth.

skinny,
go to your town office and ask if they have a general assistance program. where they supply wood to those in need...i.e. the elderly or lesser fortunate in town. if they do, explain the situation. if they have the equipment and man power, you may be able to work out a deal with them.10 - 20 cord for you , and the town can have the rest , works for both ends. i am a selectman in my town , and right now, we could use a deal like that, and would jump on it in a minute. to bad its NH and not here as i would be sitting down to talk some serious turkey with you my friend.

check it out, might be a good deal for all.

mike

Hey skinny I bet I could load that skinny mobile up pretty quick.;-)
grappleopen.jpg

Presently it's parked in tewksbury

EatenByLimestone said:
He's probably still splitting. :lol:

Matt

If he only had a pickup truck he is probably still driving back and fourth. 10 cords with a full size pickup is at least 30 trips.

BrowningBAR said:
EatenByLimestone said:
He's probably still splitting. :lol:

Matt

If he only had a pickup truck he is probably still driving back and fourth. 10 cords with a full size pickup is at least 30 trips.
30 trips for 10 cords??? I'm glad I don't own your full size pickup! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.