Freedom, Eliminator 36'' outdoor wood furnace, Instruction help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbay

Hell all, Very new to this. I just purchased the above furnace. No owners, operators, parts or any other paper work came with it. I can't find anything on the net. Was told they are out of business for six years. I've never owned one nor know very much about it All pumps, thermostats are in place. Received a large roll of uninsulated orange 1'' pipe ( assume to be Pex ). Looks like a semi flexible radiator hose. Also two water to water heat exchangers, one large, one small. Two heat pipes inside, stainless steel I think. One has pin holes in it. Welder trying to figure out how to replace them. Looking for any help anyone could provide.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.